Olivieri helps elevate your home for healing.
Healthcare construction serves a very specific niche in the construction industry. Like all areas of construction, healthcare construction requires a specialized skillset and knowledge base of working in and around patients, health care providers, and the enhanced infrastructure that is required for these building types. Safety is a big factor, for both the lives of our crews while on a construction site, but also the lives of the patients and staff that are working in the facility. Our team members, at all levels within the company, have gone through specialized training to help understand the finesse of working in and around patient care. Whether it is new construction, or working in active facilities, our team has the attention to detail and safety protocols in place that it takes to get the job done.
As the healthcare construction company of choice, Fred Olivieri Construction Company has been trusted to work in facilities of the major health care providers in our area. We are proud to have partnerships with Aultman Hospital, Cleveland Clinic / Mercy Medical Center, Akron Children’s Hospital, and various private practice offices.
Olivieri’s Proven Process for Commercial Construction
The Olivieri Way brings a proven construction process to your project, regardless if you are building a corporate, healthcare, automotive, academic location or museum. The Olivieri Way is the right way, doing things right the first time and every time. We don’t leave this to chance, with a proven process that keeps things on time and on budget.
- Construction Management, General Contractor, Design Build Services
- Preconstruction Services / Value Engineering Services
- Self-Perform – Rough & Finish Carpentry, Casework, Millwork & Cabinetry, Concrete
- Not so large as to not be attentive to the client’s needs.
Quality & Speed
- Can meet or exceed your schedule without sacrificing quality
- “Building to a Higher Standard” is more than just our moto
- Financial strength allowing for prompt payment for subcontractors and suppliers
- Subcontractor respect in our abilities to effectively manage projects
- Experienced Team members
- Team built to suit project needs.
- Work with owners, landlords, developers, architects, & building departments locally and throughout the US
- Licensed in 38 states.
- Procore’s cloud based system, always up to date
- Quick turnaround on all documentation, submittals, etc.
- Precise estimating software – On-Screen Take-Off
- Private database of 10,000+ subcontractor and supplier partners throughout the US
- All Supervisors have OSHA 30 Certification
- Every Jobsite goes through a Weekly Safety Inspection
- Project Safety Audits performed by SRCO
- FOCC Member of Stark County Safety Council