65 years of building to a higher standard.
Fred Olivieri Construction Company sets the highest standard for quality, on-time, and on-budget commercial construction for 65 years. Our proven process translates across the broad spectrum of commercial construction. Our team has the experience to develop a strategic project plan for a project whether it is a new construction project, a phased open remodel, renovation, and addition, or simply a small service and maintenance task. Our commercial construction experience ranges from health care, assisted living facilities, corporate offices, warehouses, academic campuses, gas station and convenience stores, non-profit and cultural arts projects, and more.
The combined experience of our office staff and field personnel puts together the right formula for success that suits our client’s needs. Our team will develop and manage the process throughout a construction project so our clients can maintain focus on their own daily operations. Our team will identify key project specific details and challenges and provide unique solutions that will deliver a successful project. Fred Olivieri Construction Company manages the process from beginning, starting with estimating or preconstruction services, uses effective communication and collaboration through the construction process, and sees the project through completion and close out, ensuring that we have exceed our customers’ expectations. Fred Olivieri Construction has the experience to manage a project as a general contractor, as well as providing construction management services that suits the needs of our clients and their specific project challenges.
Olivieri’s Proven Process for Commercial Construction
The Olivieri Way brings a proven construction process to your project, regardless if you are building a corporate, healthcare, automotive, academic location or museum. The Olivieri Way is the right way, doing things right the first time and every time. We don’t leave this to chance, with a proven process that keeps things on time and on budget.
- Construction Management, General Contractor, Design Build Services
- Preconstruction Services / Value Engineering Services
- Self-Perform – Rough & Finish Carpentry, Casework, Millwork & Cabinetry, Concrete
- Not so large as to not be attentive to the client’s needs.
Quality & Speed
- Can meet or exceed your schedule without sacrificing quality
- “Building to a Higher Standard” is more than just our moto
- Financial strength allowing for prompt payment for subcontractors and suppliers
- Subcontractor respect in our abilities to effectively manage projects
- Experienced Team members
- Team built to suit project needs.
- Work with owners, landlords, developers, architects, & building departments locally and throughout the US
- Licensed in 38 states.
- Procore’s cloud based system, always up to date
- Quick turnaround on all documentation, submittals, etc.
- Precise estimating software – On-Screen Take-Off
- Private database of 10,000+ subcontractor and supplier partners throughout the US
- All Supervisors have OSHA 30 Certification
- Every Jobsite goes through a Weekly Safety Inspection
- Project Safety Audits performed by SRCO
- FOCC Member of Stark County Safety Council