Top brands trust Olivieri to adapt their space for lounges and hospitality.
When walking through an airport, do you ever find yourself torn between what restaurant to eat at before your flight? What most travelers don’t realize, is that many of these restaurants they love to eat it when on the go, are owned by the global restaurateur, HMS Host. HMS Host is part of Autogrill S.p.A., the world’s largest provider of food and beverage services for travelers. They are industry leaders who create innovative dining locations that serve more than 120 airports worldwide. Since 1997, Fred Olivieri Construction Company has partnered with HMS Host at Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus and Detroit Airports to offer their general contracting services to build over a dozen different restaurants. There are many challenges when doing construction inside of an airport - these projects always require high specialized logistic and security measures that are far more unique than other projects we manage.
Airspace Lounge, John F. Kennedy International Airport
Anita's Kitchen, Detroit Metropolitan Airport
Founders Brewing, Gerald R. Ford International Airport
Hanger 815, Columbus International Airport
Land Grant, Columbus International Airport
Outback Steakhouse, Detroit Metropolitan Airport
Starbucks, Detroit Metropolitan Airport
Olivieri’s Proven Process for Restaurant Construction
The Olivieri Way brings a proven construction process to your project, regardless if you are building a fine dining, quick service, fast casual restaurant or airport concessions. The Olivieri Way is the right way, doing things right the first time and every time. We don’t leave this to chance, with a proven process that keeps things on time and on budget.
- Construction Management, General Contractor, Design Build Services
- Preconstruction Services / Value Engineering Services
- Self-Perform – Rough & Finish Carpentry, Casework, Millwork & Cabinetry, Concrete
- Not so large as to not be attentive to the client’s needs.
Quality & Speed
- Can meet or exceed your schedule without sacrificing quality
- “Building to a Higher Standard” is more than just our moto
- Financial strength allowing for prompt payment for subcontractors and suppliers
- Subcontractor respect in our abilities to effectively manage projects
- Experienced Team members
- Team built to suit project needs.
- Work with owners, landlords, developers, architects, & building departments locally and throughout the US
- Licensed in 38 states.
- Procore’s cloud based system, always up to date
- Quick turnaround on all documentation, submittals, etc.
- Precise estimating software – On-Screen Take-Off
- Private database of 10,000+ subcontractor and supplier partners throughout the US
- All Supervisors have OSHA 30 Certification
- Every Jobsite goes through a Weekly Safety Inspection
- Project Safety Audits performed by SRCO
- FOCC Member of Stark County Safety Council