Over 65 years of building restaurants to a higher standard.
Fred Olivieri Construction Company has been building restaurants since the early 1970’s. We have experience in all aspects of the industry, including full service fine dining, quick serve, fast casual, and airport concessions. We are extremely experienced in ground up builds, tenant improvement, and major remodels. There is a reason why McDonald’s, Chipotle, Ruth’s Chris, Dunkin’, Panera and other industry leaders continue to use us as their restaurant construction company - we consistently turn over excellent projects, done right the first time and on schedule. Timing is everything in restaurant construction; a restaurant must open on time.
On the general contractor side, we ensure tedious coordination of electrical, HVAC, plumbing rough-in plans and final hook-up of kitchen/bar equipment and hood systems. Fred Olivieri Construction ensures that the restaurants we build will meet all additional inspection requirements – these include, but are not limited to, life safety for hood Ansul systems, Fire Alarm systems and Fire Protection systems. Early application and coordination allow us to maintain our construction schedule when working with increase utilities sizes for gas, electrical, water and fire. No matter what type of restaurant we are building; Fred Olivieri Construction understands the value of on time scheduling, tedious coordination, and flawless execution.
Olivieri’s Proven Process for Restaurant Construction
The Olivieri Way brings a proven construction process to your project, regardless if you are building a fine dining, quick service, fast casual restaurant or airport concessions. The Olivieri Way is the right way, doing things right the first time and every time. We don’t leave this to chance, with a proven process that keeps things on time and on budget.
- Construction Management, General Contractor, Design Build Services
- Preconstruction Services / Value Engineering Services
- Self-Perform – Rough & Finish Carpentry, Casework, Millwork & Cabinetry, Concrete
- Not so large as to not be attentive to the client’s needs.
Quality & Speed
- Can meet or exceed your schedule without sacrificing quality
- “Building to a Higher Standard” is more than just our moto
- Financial strength allowing for prompt payment for subcontractors and suppliers
- Subcontractor respect in our abilities to effectively manage projects
- Experienced Team members
- Team built to suit project needs.
- Work with owners, landlords, developers, architects, & building departments locally and throughout the US
- Licensed in 38 states.
- Procore’s cloud based system, always up to date
- Quick turnaround on all documentation, submittals, etc.
- Precise estimating software – On-Screen Take-Off
- Private database of 10,000+ subcontractor and supplier partners throughout the US
- All Supervisors have OSHA 30 Certification
- Every Jobsite goes through a Weekly Safety Inspection
- Project Safety Audits performed by SRCO
- FOCC Member of Stark County Safety Council