Image and experience mean everything.
Finer dining experiences are just that — experiences. From the logo and façade and layout and cooking to plating and service, the entire experience makes the difference in getting planned returns and enthusiastic reviews.
Diversified and hybrid formats and increased outdoor private dining bring new demands to experts in fine dining construction like Fred Olivieri. More high-end dining with inventive cuisine necessitates more inventive construction styles and materials.
Fred Olivieri Construction Company has become a fine dining performance favorite after decades of work for private institutions like the century-old Brookside Country Club in Canton, Ohio. Performing construction for fine dining restaurants requires a certain amount of finesse, expertise and quality that Olivieri is known to bring to the table for every project.
Olivieri’s Proven Process for Restaurant Construction
The Olivieri Way brings a proven construction process to your project, regardless if you are building a fine dining, quick service, fast casual restaurant or airport concessions. The Olivieri Way is the right way, doing things right the first time and every time. We don’t leave this to chance, with a proven process that keeps things on time and on budget.
- Construction Management, General Contractor, Design Build Services
- Preconstruction Services / Value Engineering Services
- Self-Perform – Rough & Finish Carpentry, Casework, Millwork & Cabinetry, Concrete
- Not so large as to not be attentive to the client’s needs.
Quality & Speed
- Can meet or exceed your schedule without sacrificing quality
- “Building to a Higher Standard” is more than just our moto
- Financial strength allowing for prompt payment for subcontractors and suppliers
- Subcontractor respect in our abilities to effectively manage projects
- Experienced Team members
- Team built to suit project needs.
- Work with owners, landlords, developers, architects, & building departments locally and throughout the US
- Licensed in 38 states.
- Procore’s cloud based system, always up to date
- Quick turnaround on all documentation, submittals, etc.
- Precise estimating software – On-Screen Take-Off
- Private database of 10,000+ subcontractor and supplier partners throughout the US
- All Supervisors have OSHA 30 Certification
- Every Jobsite goes through a Weekly Safety Inspection
- Project Safety Audits performed by SRCO
- FOCC Member of Stark County Safety Council