Olivieri makes your brand the star with buildouts for big box space, grocery, drug, convenience store and luxury retail
How did Fred Olivieri, a company from Canton, Ohio, end up in Alabama with one of the hottest brands in retail? They earned it by building to a higher standard when that brand, REI, chose Olivieri for Cleveland’s hottest Standalone Retail Center.
While malls and lifestyle centers are favored for national and regional specialty retailers, defining your own space with your standalone store can bring more immediate attention while offering advantages such as dedicated parking, drive-thru convenience, and large, attention-grabbing street signage.
In addition, top brands appreciate the ability to adhere to their own design and style standards without adapting to an overall mall/lifestyle center aesthetic. Fred Olivieri Construction Company has long been a first-call resource for standalone retail contractor buildouts across the country, with many of the best-known brands returning to us repeatedly for a quality experience from start to finish.
Olivieri’s Proven Process for Retail Construction
The Olivieri Way brings a proven construction process to your project, regardless if you are building a big box, mall, lifestyle center, convenience store or luxury retail construction. The Olivieri Way is the right way, doing things right the first time and every time. We don’t leave this to chance, with a proven process that keeps things on time and on budget.
- Construction Management, General Contractor, Design Build Services
- Preconstruction Services / Value Engineering Services
- Self-Perform – Rough & Finish Carpentry, Casework, Millwork & Cabinetry, Concrete
- Not so large as to not be attentive to the client’s needs.
Quality & Speed
- Can meet or exceed your schedule without sacrificing quality
- “Building to a Higher Standard” is more than just our moto
- Financial strength allowing for prompt payment for subcontractors and suppliers
- Subcontractor respect in our abilities to effectively manage projects
- Experienced Team members
- Team built to suit project needs.
- Work with owners, landlords, developers, architects, & building departments locally and throughout the US
- Licensed in 38 states.
- Procore’s cloud based system, always up to date
- Quick turnaround on all documentation, submittals, etc.
- Precise estimating software – On-Screen Take-Off
- Private database of 10,000+ subcontractor and supplier partners throughout the US
- All Supervisors have OSHA 30 Certification
- Every Jobsite goes through a Weekly Safety Inspection
- Project Safety Audits performed by SRCO
- FOCC Member of Stark County Safety Council