Over 65 years of building stores to a higher standard.
Fred Olivieri Construction Company has been a benchmark for General Contractors in the Retail Construction Industry for more than 60 years. We have and continue to work for the most successful and innovative clients in the history of the retail construction industry - The Walt Disney Company, Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, REI, Altar’d State, the Gap, Williams Sonoma, Vineyard Vines, Tommy Bahama, Tiffany & Co., Chico’s, Jared Jewelers, Samsung, and Abercrombie & Fitch to name a few.
Fred Olivieri Constriction has the in-house skillset and resources to manage multiple store rollout programs and complex “One Off” flagship store construction projects. We also have the experience of successfully completing phased, “open store” remodel projects. We have experience building in traditional mall environments along with modern lifestyle centers and metropolitan street front locations. We also have extensive experience building ground up retail projects or retail projects with large scale additions to the existing building. We are registered or licensed to work in 38 states and have vast experience in those locations.
Olivieri’s Proven Process for Retail Construction
The Olivieri Way brings a proven construction process to your project, regardless if you are building a big box, mall, lifestyle center, convenience store or luxury retail construction. The Olivieri Way is the right way, doing things right the first time and every time. We don’t leave this to chance, with a proven process that keeps things on time and on budget.
- Construction Management, General Contractor, Design Build Services
- Preconstruction Services / Value Engineering Services
- Self-Perform – Rough & Finish Carpentry, Casework, Millwork & Cabinetry, Concrete
- Not so large as to not be attentive to the client’s needs.
Quality & Speed
- Can meet or exceed your schedule without sacrificing quality
- “Building to a Higher Standard” is more than just our moto
- Financial strength allowing for prompt payment for subcontractors and suppliers
- Subcontractor respect in our abilities to effectively manage projects
- Experienced Team members
- Team built to suit project needs.
- Work with owners, landlords, developers, architects, & building departments locally and throughout the US
- Licensed in 38 states.
- Procore’s cloud based system, always up to date
- Quick turnaround on all documentation, submittals, etc.
- Precise estimating software – On-Screen Take-Off
- Private database of 10,000+ subcontractor and supplier partners throughout the US
- All Supervisors have OSHA 30 Certification
- Every Jobsite goes through a Weekly Safety Inspection
- Project Safety Audits performed by SRCO
- FOCC Member of Stark County Safety Council