Olivieri helps elevate your fast casual eatery.
As the fast casual restaurant business stays poised for continued growth, more variety in food offerings and healthier alternatives are driving demand.
After building 22 Chipotle locations in one year alone, Olivieri was the logical choice to make the first “Chipotlane” Digital Kitchen, the company’s vision for the future in the form of walk-up and drive-thru convenience. Fred Olivieri Construction Company was also proud to receive Chipotle’s “Contractor of the Year” award two years in a row. This honor is only given to one contractor a year out of the hundreds that build for the restaurant giant.
Many restaurant chains are even seeing the value of personalization at individual locations; whether through encouraging community involvement or featuring local food items on menus. Like locally sourced menu items and ingredients, locally sourced construction materials and styles may affect the facilities build. Fred Olivieri Construction Company’s fast casual clients keep coming back for proven performance in construction for well-known national brands like Chipotle, Panera Bread, Northstar Café, Brassica, and The Rail.
Olivieri’s Proven Process for Restaurant Construction
The Olivieri Way brings a proven construction process to your project, regardless if you are building a fine dining, quick service, fast casual restaurant or airport concessions. The Olivieri Way is the right way, doing things right the first time and every time. We don’t leave this to chance, with a proven process that keeps things on time and on budget.
- Construction Management, General Contractor, Design Build Services
- Preconstruction Services / Value Engineering Services
- Self-Perform – Rough & Finish Carpentry, Casework, Millwork & Cabinetry, Concrete
- Not so large as to not be attentive to the client’s needs.
Quality & Speed
- Can meet or exceed your schedule without sacrificing quality
- “Building to a Higher Standard” is more than just our moto
- Financial strength allowing for prompt payment for subcontractors and suppliers
- Subcontractor respect in our abilities to effectively manage projects
- Experienced Team members
- Team built to suit project needs.
- Work with owners, landlords, developers, architects, & building departments locally and throughout the US
- Licensed in 38 states.
- Procore’s cloud based system, always up to date
- Quick turnaround on all documentation, submittals, etc.
- Precise estimating software – On-Screen Take-Off
- Private database of 10,000+ subcontractor and supplier partners throughout the US
- All Supervisors have OSHA 30 Certification
- Every Jobsite goes through a Weekly Safety Inspection
- Project Safety Audits performed by SRCO
- FOCC Member of Stark County Safety Council