The Olivieri Way is the right way when exploring the future of corporate space.
Corporations aren’t so corporate these days. Building their spaces has moved in new directions for changing times. They want new construction materials with unique properties, less as places to put employees and more as expressions of corporate cultures.
Fred Olivieri understands and adapts with the latest in corporate construction demands. Offices are being reconfigured for distancing and hybrid working, while locations are expanding in tertiary markets away from HQs in densely populated areas. Tech companies are building smart cites, and all commercial clients are seeking sustainable solutions, often to gain eco-friendly designations or tax credits for sustainable construction.
Olivieri provides corporate construction expertise, management and production for international brands like Goodyear and local nonprofits such as our county’s leader in establishing funds that mean something special to those who create them, Stark Community Foundation.
As the corporate construction company of choice, Fred Olivieri Construction stands adept at balancing branding particulars with materials preferences and sustainability requirements.
Olivieri’s Proven Process for Commercial Construction
The Olivieri Way brings a proven construction process to your project, regardless if you are building a corporate, healthcare, automotive, academic location or museum. The Olivieri Way is the right way, doing things right the first time and every time. We don’t leave this to chance, with a proven process that keeps things on time and on budget.
- Construction Management, General Contractor, Design Build Services
- Preconstruction Services / Value Engineering Services
- Self-Perform – Rough & Finish Carpentry, Casework, Millwork & Cabinetry, Concrete
- Not so large as to not be attentive to the client’s needs.
Quality & Speed
- Can meet or exceed your schedule without sacrificing quality
- “Building to a Higher Standard” is more than just our moto
- Financial strength allowing for prompt payment for subcontractors and suppliers
- Subcontractor respect in our abilities to effectively manage projects
- Experienced Team members
- Team built to suit project needs.
- Work with owners, landlords, developers, architects, & building departments locally and throughout the US
- Licensed in 38 states.
- Procore’s cloud based system, always up to date
- Quick turnaround on all documentation, submittals, etc.
- Precise estimating software – On-Screen Take-Off
- Private database of 10,000+ subcontractor and supplier partners throughout the US
- All Supervisors have OSHA 30 Certification
- Every Jobsite goes through a Weekly Safety Inspection
- Project Safety Audits performed by SRCO
- FOCC Member of Stark County Safety Council