Innovative QSR’s approve of The Olivieri Way.
With trends moving toward multiple drive-thrus, more technology and testing the restaurants of the future, Fred Olivieri Construction is right there innovating together with our clients.
Olivieri provides QSR construction expertise, management and production for national Quick Service Restaurant chains including Dunkin’, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Subway and Taco Bell. As the QSR construction company of choice, Fred Olivieri Construction stands adept at balancing branding particulars with the need to reflect location features — whether a mall’s style or a community’s standards.
Olivieri’s Proven Process for Restaurant Construction
The Olivieri Way brings a proven construction process to your project, regardless if you are building a fine dining, quick service, fast casual restaurant or airport concessions. The Olivieri Way is the right way, doing things right the first time and every time. We don’t leave this to chance, with a proven process that keeps things on time and on budget.
- Construction Management, General Contractor, Design Build Services
- Preconstruction Services / Value Engineering Services
- Self-Perform – Rough & Finish Carpentry, Casework, Millwork & Cabinetry, Concrete
- Not so large as to not be attentive to the client’s needs.
Quality & Speed
- Can meet or exceed your schedule without sacrificing quality
- “Building to a Higher Standard” is more than just our moto
- Financial strength allowing for prompt payment for subcontractors and suppliers
- Subcontractor respect in our abilities to effectively manage projects
- Experienced Team members
- Team built to suit project needs.
- Work with owners, landlords, developers, architects, & building departments locally and throughout the US
- Licensed in 38 states.
- Procore’s cloud based system, always up to date
- Quick turnaround on all documentation, submittals, etc.
- Precise estimating software – On-Screen Take-Off
- Private database of 10,000+ subcontractor and supplier partners throughout the US
- All Supervisors have OSHA 30 Certification
- Every Jobsite goes through a Weekly Safety Inspection
- Project Safety Audits performed by SRCO
- FOCC Member of Stark County Safety Council