Institutions of Learning Choose Fred Olivieri
Fred Olivieri Construction Company has built dozens of schools, athletic facilities, day centers, administration buildings, classrooms, laboratories, and other education-related projects. Our team works through the specialty construction requirements for buildings that impact students and the public. Safety, accessibility, environmental controls, and building materials that can stand the test of time are critical for completing successful projects revolving around academia. Our history and experience with completed projects highlight our ability to work with clients in various educational settings. Our portfolio includes (but is not limited to) K-12 facilities, active college campuses, and multiple administrative buildings. Fred Olivieri Construction Company knows the impact these facilities have on young learners, and it’s our goal to provide the best atmosphere to foster learning for our future leaders.
Olivieri’s Proven Process for Commercial Construction
The Olivieri Way brings a proven construction process to your project, regardless if you are building a corporate, healthcare, automotive, academic location or museum. The Olivieri Way is the right way, doing things right the first time and every time. We don’t leave this to chance, with a proven process that keeps things on time and on budget.
- Construction Management, General Contractor, Design Build Services
- Preconstruction Services / Value Engineering Services
- Self-Perform – Rough & Finish Carpentry, Casework, Millwork & Cabinetry, Concrete
- Not so large as to not be attentive to the client’s needs.
Quality & Speed
- Can meet or exceed your schedule without sacrificing quality
- “Building to a Higher Standard” is more than just our moto
- Financial strength allowing for prompt payment for subcontractors and suppliers
- Subcontractor respect in our abilities to effectively manage projects
- Experienced Team members
- Team built to suit project needs.
- Work with owners, landlords, developers, architects, & building departments locally and throughout the US
- Licensed in 38 states.
- Procore’s cloud based system, always up to date
- Quick turnaround on all documentation, submittals, etc.
- Precise estimating software – On-Screen Take-Off
- Private database of 10,000+ subcontractor and supplier partners throughout the US
- All Supervisors have OSHA 30 Certification
- Every Jobsite goes through a Weekly Safety Inspection
- Project Safety Audits performed by SRCO
- FOCC Member of Stark County Safety Council